vigilantism for fun and profit

Summary

Cassandra Jones helps destroy the Shredder, destroying her life as Foot Recruit and sense of self in the process. Being 19 is just like that though, right?

(Casey tries to figure herself out in the wake of the s2 finale. Turns out that can be kind of difficult.)

  • chapter 1
    • Cassandra Jones takes back her name.
  • chapter 2
    • Cassandra works on rote memorization, does some laundry, and gets a Big Mac.
  • chapter 3
    • Cassandra gets back into hockey, receives some unexpected visitors, and gets called on her bullshit.
  • chapter 4
    • Cassandra goes to a children's hockey game, tells some more people her name, and spots a Hamato in the wild.
  • chapter 5
    • Cassandra learns more about her family and herself. She kinda wishes she wouldn't.
  • chapter 6
    • Cassandra experiences some human solidarity, does not commit murder, and makes the long trek home.
  • chapter 7
    • Casey goes to girls' night, buys some lotto tickets, and gets strong-armed into a movie marathon.
  • chapter 8
    • the world ends
  • chapter 9
    • The world doesn't end after all. Cassandra picks up the pieces.
  • chapter 10
    • Cassandra gets grounded, meets another Cassandra Jones, and learns a bit more about the both of them.
  • chapter 11
    • Casey Jones finally makes her way home.